Trust me guys, it works.
Eat up, folks! You won’t find rice cakes and fiber flakes on this list. :)
By Shaun Chavis
Want to get more bang for your bite? These foods do double duty—they help you blast fat and make you feel full longer, so you’ll eat fewer calories.
78 calories each
Love me some eggs!
Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie :
This recipe is for 1 serving only!Ingredients :
- 10 ounces skim milk or plain soy milk.
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter.
- 1 medium banana.
Make it: In a blender, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. Use 6 ice cubes for a thicker consistency.
OMG Making these!
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
TIP: I used a cupcake tin to hold the tomatoes together while baking!
- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
~ 62 calories per half tomato.
I’ll be cooking that this week. I bet these would be amazing with some prosciutto on top as well.
^agreed. amazing. you could even throw some cooked chicken in there with a bit of rosemary or basil too.
better than chocolate :)